Call Screen, Call Whisper and Call Announce Powerful Features for Business
Entrepreneurs and small business need great tools like Call Screen, Call Whisper and Call Announce for smooth and efficient voice communications.
The Problem: You have your business calls coming to your mobile phone, and when a call comes in you don't know if it's a client or friend.
The Solutions: Call Screen, Call Whisper or Call Announce are powerful features that alert you to a business call before you are connected. Call Screen is the basic use of a Virtual Receptionist. The caller records their name and listens to music as the system rings your phone (Mobile phone, office phone, soft phone or home). Then when you answer you hear the recording of your caller and have the options to take the call or send the caller to voice mail. Call Announce/Call Whisper does not ask the caller their name but still puts the caller on hold (listening to music) then rings your phone. When you answer you hear that this is a business call and then you have the option to be connected or send the caller to voice mail.
There are two main benefits to these features, one - alerts you to a business call and two - prevents the call from going to your personal voice mail.
There are many applications for the Call Screen/Call Whisper/Call Announce alert, here are a few:
- You take business calls on your personal mobile or home phone
- You want to know when you're getting a business call
- You need to know how to answer the call
- You don't want another person (family) taking the business call
- You need to keep clients from leaving messages on your voice mail
- You need to have a hunt or Follow-Me through more than one phone. Hunt sequences without a Call Screen, Call Whisper or Call Announce will stop and not go to the next phone when voice mail starts
- You need clients to hear your business voice mail greeting
- You have more than one business and need to know which business the caller has called
Call Screen, Call Whisper and Call Announce are two of our clients favorite tools to keep their businesses running smoothly.